Tuesday, February 2, 2016

TCEA 2016 - Day 2 Wrap Up

Today was very much about Google Sites for me. I started the day learning about how to use advanced features in Google Sites such as embedding items and adding things from Drive.


My next session was about connecting the high-tech industry to education. In that session, I learned about how to find sponsors for things, and introduce your students to the working world without ever leaving the classroom.


The next session I went to was also about using Google Sites, but this one focused on making digital portfolios with those sites. This session has prepared me to teach my students to make some rocking portfolios!


In the afternoon, I hit the Leading an In-District Twitter Chat session and learned how to use this feature for professional development and more.



The last session I attended was about connecting through collaboration. This session showed some great collaboration tools like Edmodo, Google Classroom, Padlet, and more.


Tonight I am preparing my presentation for the morning since I am presenting at 8am. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment