Tuesday, February 2, 2016

TCEA 2016 - Day 1 Wrap Up

Monday was a busy day at the TCEA 2016 Conference. I started out the day with learning about augmented reality. This was so great! I learned a ton of ways to get kids to learn using interactive tools that they will love.

The next session I went to was on how to use iBooks Author. I learned how to make interactive books that include things like 3D models, study guide questions, and a few other great elements. I also got introduced to Presentain!

My next session was about using social media to put your best digital footprint forward. The basics here is to be mindful about what you post online. This I think is a good lesson for both teachers and students alike. We should all be paying attention to what we post and make sure that those things we post aren't hurtful or hindering to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment