Friday, February 24, 2017

Lifetime of Learning

If one thing is certain about being a teacher, it's that I will never stop learning. No matter how good we are at what we do, there is always room for improvement. This year, my goal has been to get certifications to improve my knowledge of certain technologies. So far, out of my 4 part goal, I have completed the first step. Now that I have my Google Certified Educator Level 1, it's time to tackle Level 2. 

The hard thing about technology is that there is so much of it out there. How do you possibly decide which ones are the most important? I think the key is to choose the things you use the most. For me, that is G Suite for Education and Microsoft One Note right now. Of course, over time those things change. 

If you are a teacher, my advise to you is to embrace your lifetime of learning. There's a satisfaction that comes with each new milestone you hit, so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment